Tekion Hiring Freshers for Database Administrator | 0-3 Years EXP.
Job Role: Database Administrator
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with engineering or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Database Administrator at Tekion.
Key Job Details:
- Maintain database systems, ensuring best practice processes are followed and service levels are met.
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB database & collections commands, Mongo shell methods, user, role, replication and shard methods, and MongoDB admin commands.
- Support MongoDB, MySQL, and PostgreSQL databases
- Good understanding of DB schema design, performance tuning, and capacity planning
- Troubleshoot any problems that may come up with the database environments: performance issues, replication issues, or operational issues.
- Establish and maintain backup, restore, and recovery processes.
- Implement and maintain MongoDB OPS Manager/Cloud Manager
- Understand and Optimize query performance maintain database structures, ensure optimal designs and coding practices are followed.
- Upgrades of MongoDB, Database Migrations and Updates, and application of database patches.
- Develop and implement Defragmentation strategies and Index rebuilds and more.
Eligibility and Skills
- 0- 3 Years of experience should be good.
- MongoDB Certified DBA Associate preferred
- Expert level knowledge in Python scripting /shell scripting
- Hands-on experience with Linux commands
- Good at SQL and PL/SQL skills
- Having experience with MySQL/ MongoDB/PostgreSQL / Oracle will be plus
- Good communication candidates.
Tekion is a cloud-based technology company. It provides products and services in Automotive Retail Cloud, AI, and more. The company is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: