Temenos Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring for Operations Support Analyst. Temenos is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Temenos Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Temenos
Job Role: Operations Support Analyst
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- You will Investigation and troubleshooting on arising technical issues.
- You will Application release management, deployment of patches and services pack for cloud solutions, in addition to supporting implementations and major upgrades.
- You will Administration of user access controls.
- You Will Providing technical support and management, working closely with internal and Infrastructure Partner support teams during Incident response and resolution.
- You will Adhere to change management procedures and best practices. Ensure that services are delivered to SLAs and that requests and incidents are responded to in timely and conclusive manner.
- You will Provide updates and recommendations to management for tickets and / or service adjustments.
- You Should Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- you Should Previous experience with Temenos technologies.
- You Should Knowledge of IT operations.
- You Should Experience working with High Availability and Disaster Recovery architectures and solutions.
- You Should Experience maintaining a virtual environment required; · Basic networking knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- You should Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure) an advantage.
- You Should Solid analytical and critical problem solving skills.
- You should Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply for Temenos Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.