Freshers Hiring 2022 for Technical Support Specialist Intern in Hyderabad location. Following are the Teradata recruitment process and details.
Teradata Freshers Hiring 2022
Job Role: Technical Support Specialist Intern
- As a technical support specialist Intern for Teradata’s DBS team, you will provide hardware and software first-level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division.
- Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents, and emails.
- Help end-users implement solutions.
- Track, monitor, and maintain incident progress.
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Research problems and analyze issues.
- Identify and share known solutions from the knowledge base.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline with over 7.0 GPA/70%
- Advance knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, mainframe operating systems.
- Knowledge of Host software (VMS, VM, etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts, and topology.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an advantage.
- A clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech register: Register Here
Join Our Groups for More Jobs
Join Official Telegram Channel: Join
Apply for Teradata Freshers hiring 2022 Click Here