Teradata Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Teradata.
Key Job details:
- Analyze optimizer bugs, design fix and unit test changes.
- Develop new features/change requests.
- Interact with offshore/onshore associates on projects/assignments
- Requirements Analysis, Software development, Unit/Integration testing, bug fixing.
- Development experience in C/C++ will be a plus.
- Involved in fixing bugs in the Teradata Optimizer initially to gain an understanding of the different areas
Eligibility and Skills:
- BTech/MTech/MCA in Computer Science.
- Development experience a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong C programming skills. Knowledge of Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
- Working experience in Data Structures
- Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific)
- Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
- Knowledge of Teradata/any other RDBMS
- Teradata knowledge a plus.
Teradata is a software company that provides products and services in a database and analytics-related software. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at Teradata: Check details