Teradata Hiring Freshers for Associate Test Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech.
Job Role: Associate Test Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years EXP
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Test Engineer at Teradata.
Key Job details:
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the team to Test product features, assist in Release testing, and set up complex test environments.
- Exposure to scripting skills and working exposure in CI/CD, Version control tools will be a plus.
- Work on future products, developing POCs/demos – leveraging/learning-quickly latest and greatest technologies
- Aptitude for understanding complex software from a functional and technical perspective.
- Report progress against objectives on a periodic basis.
- Good Knowledge of test management process, test documentation, and maintenance of existing test cases plus the addition of new test cases
- Working Knowledge on SQL and Database
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of test automation and test frameworks (Advantage)
- Experience with Shell scripting and Java programming (Advantage)
Eligibility and Skills:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Teradata is a software company that provides products and services in a database and analytics-related software. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Link to Apply for Associate Test Engineer at Teradata: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: