Teradata Off Campus Drive for Technical Support Specialist.
Job Role: Technical Support Specialist – Intern
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Technical Support Specialist – Intern at Teradata.
Key Job details:
- Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Help end-users implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
- Research problems and analyze issues.
- Identify and share known solutions from knowledge base.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Over 7.0 GPA/70%
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an advantage.
- Teradata Database experience & Certification is a plus.
- Advance knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, mainframe operating systems.
- Knowledge on Host software (MVS, VM etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts and topology.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Technical Support Specialist – Intern at Teradata
Apply before the link expires