Teradata Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Technical Support. Teradata is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Teradata Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Teradata
Job Role: Technical Support Specialist
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Teradata Recruitment 2023
- Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Research problems and analyze issues.
- Identify and share known solutions from knowledge base.
- Help end-users implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline with over 7.0 GPA/70%
- Advance knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, mainframe operating systems.
- Knowledge on Host software (MVS, VM etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts and topology.
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an advantage.
- Teradata Database experience & Certification is a plus
How To Apply for Teradata Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.