Texas Instruments Freshers Recruitment Drive for Engineer | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company: Texas Instruments
Job Role: Signal Processing Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech/M.Tech/MS degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Signal Processing Engineer at Texas Instruments.
Key Job Details:
- Develop algorithms and signal processing modules for Wireless and Wireline Infrastructure applications.
- Work on spec definition, design, system modeling and analysis, performance analysis and optimization, floating-point and fixed-point arithmetic implementation, documentation, test and debug.
- Contribute to the design and development of advanced analog/digital ICs and System products from concept to volume production.
Eligibility and skills:
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MS degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with exposure to digital design, communications, and signal processing
- 0-3 years of work experience in the above-mentioned domain
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong programming skills with in-depth knowledge of Matlab, C
- Good communication skills and ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Self-driven with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments is a technology company. It provides products and services in Analog electronics, Calculators, Integrated circuits Embedded processors. The company is headquartered in Texas, U.S.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: