Thermo Fisher Hiring Freshers for Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Thermo Fisher
Job Role: Engineer I – Software
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Computer Science with 0-2 years of relevant experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Thermo Fisher.
Key Job details
- Active participation in various scrum ceremonies such as Story grooming, sprint planning sessions, etc., and contribute towards identifying technical risks, alternate solutions to various problems, etc.
- Plans participate and perform the technical work of an assignment.
- Automated unit and integration testing, code reviews, debugging, and integration of code of extreme complexity across multiple concurrent projects.
- Proactively looks for ways and patterns to continuously automate feature testing with measurable and tangible goals
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions. Is willing to ask difficult questions and take risks. Greets challenge and change as opportunity
- Actively participates in development community of practices in sharing and learning best practices, leads initiatives within the community, and involve in other organization initiatives
- Is authentic, transparent, and leads by example, holding self and others accountable. Inspires motivates and collaborates with others
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Computer Science with 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 0-1 years experience in Web Application Development using Java/J2EE related technologies; Expertise in OOAD principles and methodologies
- Strong in programming disciplines like object-oriented principles, design patterns, data structures
- Extensive experience in Java application development frameworks and technologies: Apache tomcat, Jetty, Juice, Spring and JSON/XML/Ajax
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a serving science company. It provides products and services in Analytical/other equipment and instruments, laboratory reagents and consumables, science software and services, and more. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, U.S.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: