Thermo Fisher Off Campus 2022 Hiring for Intern EE | Freshers and Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Thermo Fisher is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Thermo Fisher Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Thermo Fisher
Job Role: Intern EE
Experience: 0-4 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents & seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform alternate Component search
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with 0-4 years of experience
- Excellent understanding of Electrical and Electronics Engineering fundamentals
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Can read & visualize drawings
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Select components and develop basic power architecture
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Thermo Fisher Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.