Thomson Reuters Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Trainee Process Associate. Thomson Reuters is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Thomson Reuters Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Job Role: Trainee Process Associate
Education: Any Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Thomson Reuters Careers 2023
- Captures and keys data from tax and/or legal sites according to established forms policies and procedures or per customer needs.
- Uses various interfaces, templates, programs and tools to search, access and enter database information.
- Designs tax and/or legal forms that comply with specifications and established forms guidelines.
- Maintain and update contact list and form information in the database.
- Proofreads and reviews forms for accuracy and adherence to established standards.
- Batch and follow up on late releases of forms.
- Analyzes and assists in resolving routine problems.
- Act as primary contact for external stakeholders to resolve issues and clarify specifications.
- Creates blank and variable data samples for submission.
- Submit and track form approval.
- Assists in maintaining the integrity and completeness of work product.
- Provides effective and timely escalation of quality issues.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Thomson Reuters Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Thomson Reuters Careers 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.