Thomson Reuters Hiring Graduates for Software Engineer Intern | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Thomson Reuters is conducting an off campus recruitment. Below are the Thomson Reuters Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Job Role: Software Engineer Intern
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Develop efficient and high quality code while meeting product release deadline
- Assist leads to prepare time estimates for projects and software design plans
- Assist leads with product and technology evaluations
- Respond quickly to support issues and follow up till resolution
- Conduct thorough troubleshooting and provide quick resolution to production problems
- Follow up and provide timely reporting on issues to management
- Candidate pursuing four-year BE degree in computer science or a related field is required.
- Should be in the final semester
- Should not have any backlogs pending from previous semesters
- Some proficiency Java, Oracle, Scripting, Unix operating systems and familiarity with Unix tools
- Application of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques and implementation using Design Patterns
- Ability to create unit level tests using JUnit, and of test driven development in general
- Excellent learning ability and desire to constantly upskill
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
How To Apply Thomson Reuters Hiring Graduates for Software Engineer Intern?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Thomson Reuters Software Engineer Intern Click Here
Infosys Started Hiring Any Graduates for Various Roles | Freshers