Thomson Reuters Hiring Graduates Freshers for Associate Content Specialist. Thomson Reuters is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Thomson Reuters Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Job Role: Associate Content Specialist
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduates
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- The primary focus at this level is training, requiring extensive supervision.
- Production/Editorial/Support: Has a general understanding of legal system and some knowledge of an efficient production/support workflow process.
- Performs duties such as analyzing, keying, converting, coding, copyreading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, or validation of data. Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Product/Process Knowledge: Works regularly on various systems, software, databases and applications to deliver quality products.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product, including competence in scheduling and administrative systems as well as computer file management.
- All work will be checked until competent process knowledge is developed
- Interpersonal/Team Skills: Works successfully in a team environment and understands various roles of team members.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the performance management process (e.g. peer reviews, self-evaluation).
- 0 – Less then 12 Months Experience
- Familiarity of legal terminology and court, legislative, and regulatory levels are desirable.
- Previous publishing experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal English and communication skills, including composition/grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong learning agility. Able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to increasingly complex and changing work.
- Technical aptitude for computer applications and systems such as word processing and file management applications.
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused while dealing with multiple assignments and tasks.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving on an individualized level and within the context of a team environment. Normal office hours and environments.
How To Apply for Thomson Reuters Hiring Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.