ThoughtWorks Off Campus Drive for Data Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Company Name: ThoughtWorks
Job Role: Data Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Sep 19, 06:25 PM
Candidates with 0-1 Year of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Data Engineer at ThoughtWorks.
Key Job Details:
- Creating complex data processing pipelines, as part of diverse, high energy teams
- Designing scalable implementations of the models developed by our Data Scientists
- Hands-on programming based on TDD, usually in a pair programming environment
- Deploying data pipelines in production based on Continuous Delivery practices
Eligibility and Skills:
- Skills: Java/Ruby/Python/C#/Golang
- Years of Experience: 0-1
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment are essential
- You work well with others and have a collaborative attitude
- You’re keen on making things as efficient as possible and solving challenges.
- Have the passion and analytical skills to play around with data to gain insights
- You’re familiar with and interested in any one of these languages – Python/Scala/Java
Thoughtworks is a technology company that provides software applications and services. It is the best product-based company to work for. However, Thoughtworks has 40 number of working locations and has over 7000 employees.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: