Tide Hiring Any Graduates Freshers for Transaction Service Specialist. Tide is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Tide Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Tide
Job Role: Transaction Monitoring – Customer Service Specialist
Education: Any Degree
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Tide Hiring Any Graduates Freshers
- Calling customers to determine whether blocked card transactions are fraudulent or genuine
- Messaging customers to inform them of work being done by other teams to resolve other blocked payments
- Obtaining the details of any potential fraudulent activity form the customer and providing to our Level 2 investigation team
- Communicating with our payment provider to ensure future genuine transactions from customers are not blocked
- Ensuring customers are are contacted as quickly as possible and are satisfied with the service and solutions they’ve received
- Following defined workflows but always looking for better ways to do things (we will change them when you find them!)
- Working as part of a team to deliver great customer service
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
- You are confident talking with customers
- You are always on the lookout for new and better ways of doing things
- You have really strong organisational skills
- You have worked in a team environment handling high volumes of daily tasks
- You are comfortable using office tools such as GSuite
- You may also be comfortable using Zendesk or a similar platform
- You may also have some experience working in customer service for the finance industry
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Tide Hiring Any Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Tide Hiring Any Graduates Freshers
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.