Turvo Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring For Associate Software Engineer. Turvo is conducting an off campus recruitment drive in Hyderabad location. Below are the Turvo Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Turvo
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Developing distributed and scalable platforms.
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interacting with designers, architects and other coders to analyse the requirements and possible solutions.
- Documenting components and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools like Wiki.
- Testing the product in controlled environments (DEV and QA) before taking it to the production environment.
- Investigating product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing the current system and presenting ideas for improvements.
- Thorough performance testing before taking it to production.
- 6 months to 2.5 years of full time work experience.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms along with proficiency at problem solving.
- Excellent coding skills and exceptional problem solving approach.
- At ease to work in an agile environment with little to no supervision.
- Collaborate with other engineers of the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here