TURVO Off Campus Hiring for Associate Software Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. TURVO is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the TURVO Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: TURVO
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer/Software Engineer
Salary: 12 LPA to 18 LPA
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech(Any specialization), ME/M.Tech(Any specialization)
- Batch: 2020 & 2021
- 6 months to 2.5 years of full time work experience.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms along with proficiency at problem solving.
- Excellent coding skills and exceptional problem solving approach.
- At ease to work in an agile environment with little to no supervision.
- Collaborate with other engineers of the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
How To Apply TURVO Off Campus Hiring for Associate Software Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for TURVO Associate Software Engineer Click Here