Uber Off Campus 2022 Hiring for COE Specialist | Any Graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Uber is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Uber Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Uber
Job Role: COE Specialist
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Work on the following four factors: relevance, responsiveness, privilege, and confidentiality
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Independent decision making & ready to work in a challenging and target based environment.
- Able to multitask and meet the responsibilities for the day by achievement of targets on a monthly basis.
- Able to suggest and make recommendations for process improvements/changes
- Clear communication: You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Attention to detail with swift execution: We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Problem Solving: Strong problem-solving skills, Excel skills, and ability to make independent decision
- Exploration: The ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- A bachelor’s degree from any field is preferred
- Work experience in customer-centric industries is preferred
- Extensive experience dealing with different markets (countries) and having a good understanding of cultural differences is preferred
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Uber Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Cognizant Plans to Hire 50,000 Freshers
Mindtree Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring For Test Engineer Automation