Ubisoft Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern Programming.
Company Name: Ubisoft
Job Role: Intern Programmer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/BTech – Computer Science/IT final year students can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern Programmer at Ubisoft.
Key Job details:
- Work within a team to develop high-quality video game software.
- Develop and implement independent modules.
- Deal with day-to-day issues while developing games related to UI, Networking, and AI, etc.
- Deal With Performance Issues: Optimization.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities.
- Should be familiar with performance bottlenecks and ways to resolve them, multi-threading, OS concepts, System programming, etc.
- C/C++ and object-oriented programming skills.
- High aptitude and strong analytical skills.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE / BTech Engineering Graduate – Computer Science/IT final year students willing to do 6 months of internship
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements.
- Well organized and autonomous.
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Knowledge of video game developments and video game engines. and/or of OpenGL, DirectX, and Physics Engines, and/ or of Networking API + Work Experience (An advantage)
Freshers Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Ubisoft is an entertainment video game company. It provides products and services in game development, design, production, and more. The company is headquartered in Montreuil, France.
Apply for Ubisoft Freshers Recruitment Drive.
Work location will be Pune
Note: Post 6 months of internship and subject to performance, the intern can be considered for a full-time role at Ubisoft Pune.
Freshers Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: