Unisys Freshers Recruitment Drive for Application Test Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Application Test Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Application Test Engineer at Unisys.
Key Job details:
- Expected to begin to apply advanced test quality methods, theories, and research techniques.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization.
- Provides technical support for developed applications. Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project.
- Tests, debugs, documents, implements, and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements and maintains tests, and integrates application components.
- Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Learns to use professional concepts.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Assignments are given typically have developmental qualities.
- Conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test data and executes Test Cases.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience
- 0-2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
Unisys is an American Information technology company that provides IT, business consulting, outsourcing services, and security-centric solutions. The company is headquartered in Pennsylvania, United States. It has a total of working employees of over 22,000
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Application Test Engineer at Unisys Check Details