Unisys Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Associate Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Unisys is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Unisys Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Unisys
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Participate on team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
- Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
- Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered.
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
- No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.
How To Apply Unisys Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Associate Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Unisys Associate Engineer Click Here
Bosch Off Campus Hiring Graduates for DevOps engineer | Freshers