UST Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Associate Data Analyst. PWC is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: UST
Role: Associate Data Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
UST Recruitment 2023
- Undertakes data collection from multiple sources; including primary secondary internal and external sources to generate relevant data for analysis.
- Assists in reorganizing the data in a format that can be easily read by either a machine or an p individual. Assists in interpreting raw data.
- Compile data on Excel worksheets. Assists in management and maintenance of database and master data. This will include creation updates and deletions.
- Assist in developing reports using data that effectively communicate trends patterns and predictions using relevant data.
- Entry level position with the primary responsibility of collecting data and basic analysis of results using statistical techniques. Works under direct supervision.
- Analytical Skills: Basic knowledge of working with large amounts of data: facts figures and number crunching. Basic knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis software
- Communication Skills: Ability to present findings or translate the data into understandable documents
- Critical Thinking: Ability to analyze numbers trends and data
- Attention to Detail: Ensure correct data and reports update
- Mathematical ability to estimate numerical data
- Work in a team environment
- Proactively ask for help when required
How To Apply for UST Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.