Verizon Hiring Graduates Freshers for Tech Support. Verizon is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Verizon
Role: Tech Support Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Verizon Hiring Graduates Freshers
- Investigate, manage, and resolve complex and unique trouble tickets reported by Verizon portal users in an extremely timely manner (meeting established levels of service including initial response time, time to close, etc.).
- Diagnose and escalate issues as needed.
- Communicate with portal users to update them on ticket status and gather further info as necessary.
- Route issues to application developers for investigation as needed and see issues through to resolution.
- Clear and thorough documentation on tickets.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Verizon proprietary applications and processes. Manage tickets and customers to a very high-level customer service and support.
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting applications.
- Should be able to respond to technical issues in a timely fashion with an emphasis on customer service.
- Strong technical competency and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks under pressure.
How To Apply for Verizon Hiring Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.