Virtusa Hiring Any Graduates for Content Analyst | Freshers | Virtusa is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Virtusa Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Virtusa
Job Role: Content Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Virtusa Hiring Any Graduates
- Analyze the Urls / web pages to extract, verify & create the required content for Ads following the provided client guidelines to meet the SLA parameters on Productivity, Quality, AHT, TAT and Utilization
- Expected to be well versed with the new medium and using the web space effectively. He/She must have an analytical thought process combined with an attention to detail in order to help in suggested ads creation.
- Review Ads, Search Contents.
- Prepare Ad Content and Creatives.
- Review search contents and classify them as per client guidelines.
- Review Contents given by client – Comments / edit.
- Review landing Pages / Home pages.
- Analysts have to check the quality of the content for advertisements. He/she must ensure that the text content that goes online is not offensive or violates any copyright laws.
- Minimum Qualification Degree
- High proficiency in Verbal /Written English.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Google Sheets & Google Docs.
- Good working knowledge about the Internet.
- Aware about how Google search works, good searching skills through use of effective keywords.
- Fresher CTC- 211473 LPA with 14 Month service agreement(as they are looking for stable candidates)
- Experience CTC – 2.5 LPA to 3 LPA its depend on last CTC.
- Shift timings which work in rotational shifts (5:30 AM -2:30 PM . 1 PM to 10 PM and 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM) , since these projects work 365 days a year , people get rotational 2 offs every week which can be on any day of the week .
How To Apply for Virtusa Hiring Any Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.