VMware Freshers Recruitment Drive for Technical Support Engineer.
Job Role: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with BE / B.Tech – CS / IS / IT with overall (Xth, XIIth and Graduation) (60% and above in Engineering) – 2021 graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Technical Support Engineer at VMware.
Key Job details:
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email, or Webex session
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner
- Regular follow-ups with customers with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical training
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases that will help cultivate that expertise.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums, and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learnings for reuse throughout the organization.
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- BE / B.Tech – CS / IS / IT with overall (Xth, XIIth, and Graduation)
- (60% and above in Engineering)
- 2021 graduating with no current backlogs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of some of the following technologies – Networking / Storage (FC, iSCSI etc..) / Linux / Windows Clustering/DHCP/DNS / Windows 2003/2008
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
- Understanding in Virtualization & Cloud computing will be preferred.
- Open to Rotational Shifts
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Associate Technical Support Engineer at VMware
Apply before the link expires