VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for Technical Support Engineer. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. VMware is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the VMware Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: VMware
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- As a team member, you will develop new features and work closely with other engineers across the product teams in our organization.
- Develop highly efficient code ensuring scalability, performance, security and quality
Ensure quality in code deliverables with exhaustive test automation.
- Learn and use Kubernetes for implementation and large-scale deployment of microservices, as well as other modern technologies.
- Drive and own the Dev Owns Quality” mindset.
- BTech/MTech Degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Experience in Java, Spring framework, REST APIs, Hibernate, database design, Postgres/MySQL.
- Experience in multi-threaded and asynchronous programming.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot code.
- Experience in working with build and test automation tools – Maven, Jenkins, Git or similar.
- Good knowledge of SDLC, Agile methodologies.
- Experience writing test automation for your code is a must.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply VMware Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
VMware is a software company that provides cloud computing and virtualization software and services. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States.