VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for Technical Support Engineer. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. VMware is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the VMware Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: VMware
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Provide world-class customer service throughout the entire lifecycle of customer adoption.
- Bring thought leadership around overall customer success and be self-driven to lead with minimal supervision.
- Focused effort into optimal use of resources.
- Work flexible schedules, which may include evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Provide customer assistance and support primarily via Chat/calls for technical queries/Issues to our expected KPI’s. Focus efforts to meet or exceed defined performance criteria.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work directly with our Internal teams such CSM/TAM and IT teams to resolve customer issues/queries as required ensuring continued maintenance of accurate customer and contact information.
- Entry Level
- Communicate complex business remedies, solutions, or workarounds in a clear and concise manner.
- Help drive and influence team behavior that enhances the customer experience and helps meet or exceed company goals.
- Handle internal and external escalations.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply VMware Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
VMware is a software company that provides cloud computing and virtualization software and services. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States.