VMware Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Technical Support Engineer. VMware is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the VMware Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: VMware
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
VMware Recruitment 2023
- As a Technical Support Engineer, we will take your current expertise and expand your storage knowledge to new heights! You could soon be partnering with our customers to troubleshoot, understand, and overcome challenges in their storage environments.
- We start with enhancing your current knowledge! We want you to be confident, ready, and capable of working through technical challenges.
- From Day 1 your education will be a focus. In Depth and relevant training will see you successful with customers and earning VMware’s vaunted professional certificates.
- Once onboarding is completed you will be partnered with team members that have deep technical knowledge and deliver exceptional customer experience.
- This gives you the opportunity to learn from the best of the best. All before you manage your first customer interaction solo!
- Entry Level Careers
- Expanding on your current storage fundamentals and integrating your knowledge to VMware products.
- Being highly communicative and willing to learn and practice new communication methods.
- Able to apply logic to a situation and able to work creatively when information may be disjointed or missing.
- Provide World Class Support to our customers.
- Partner with Engineering teams, field teams, customer success teams to provide wholistic and meaningful solutions.
How To Apply for VMware Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.