Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate Engineer role in Bangalore location. Following are the Volvo recruitment process and details.
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022
Company Name: Volvo
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
- Follows the software development lifecycle
- Responsible for capturing additional detailed information needed for the implementation and testing of the software units
- Participates in estimation and planning of development, deployment, and operation activities.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Skills
- BE/B.Tech specialized in Electronics, Computer Science &
- 2021 Pass out batch with no active backlogs
- 65% throughout X, XII & Graduation
Volvo Freshers Salary
- CTC : 7.5 LPA + company bonus
- Bangalore work location
Join Our Groups for More Jobs
Apply for Volvo Off Campus 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Volvo careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates and details will be shared.
Join Official Telegram Channel: Join
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here