Wiley Edge Off Campus 2022 for Production Management Analyst. Wiley Edge is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Wiley Edge Job description, Eligibility and details.
Company Name: Wiley Edge
Job Role: Production Management Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Technical Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Monitoring system health
- Resolving incidents
- Investigating past incidents
- Managing the release process for new versions of software
- Automating and enhancing workflows
- Working closely with business stakeholders to resolve issues with technical systems and applications. Work is tracked using ‘tickets’.
- You’ll also regularly communicate with other technical teams including vendors, developers and infrastructure on release management and issue resolution.
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related STEM subject
- Graduation in 2021 or 2022.
- Academic aggregate of 60% or higher
- SQL databases experience such as Sybase, DB2, Oracle); able to search log files and compose SQL queries.
- Network diagnostic skills and experience with networks and real-time messaging technologies (multicast, TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP)
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Able to troubleshoot, problem solver, analytical thinker
- Strong Python skills
- Scripting skills, like Bash, Perl, Python, or UNIX shell.
- Proficiency with Linux (Preferred)
How To Apply for Wiley Edge Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here