Wipro and Genpact Inviting Freshers for Management Trainee of Any Degree. Wipro an Indian IT company is hiring freshers with a graduation degree at Gurgaon location. Where as Genpact is also actively recruiting freshers for Management Trainee role.
Wipro and Genpact Inviting Freshers
- Strong knowledge of Fundamental Accounting/General Accounting
- Strong Knowledge on Investment Banking terms i.e. Capital Markets, Private Equity, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, real Estate Funds.
- Strong knowledge On Excel- Functions and formulas
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills, Analytical bent of mind
- problem solving skills
- Ability to Work efficiently and effectively in a team.
- QUALIFICATION MBA FINANCE (Only) with BBA/BBM/B.Com background
- (Fund Administration, SPV Accounting and corporate Finance)
- Assist in bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements and reporting.
- Prepare and post accounting journals such as Revenue, Expense accruals, Tax accrual.
- Perform end to end month end closure for certain holding entities SPV Finance and Expense Management.
- Preparation of P&L account, Balance Sheet trend analysis, weekly cash report, cash tracking of capital activities, invoice processing, SPV financial statements.
- Manage system setup, bank account creation and dissolution of SPV entities.
- Participate in the process documentation efforts and creation of SOPs.
- Identify process gaps and initiate process improvement projects.
Apply for Wipro Management Trainee Click Here
- Own learner experience of Transform and Solidify stages in the Genome BITS journey
- Run operations to ensure wave readiness for assigned channels through proactive planning for Transform and Solidify across skills and proficiency.
- Moderate Transform session; engage with learners and Master Gurus/ Gurus
- Schedule sessions along with Gurus and invite approved learners
- Leaner data validation for T and S as applicable.
- Learner engagement and proactive nudging of learners
- Master Gurus and Gurus experience for assigned channels and key deliverables
- Adherence to standard operating process and process audit
- Meet the operations metric, SLA, targets and measurement of community metrics (e.g. metrics around adoption, access, ratings, feedback etc.)
- Administrative set up of Guru Connects, Guru Forum and Solidify readiness
- Graduation and Above
- Excellent MS office skills – mail merge, macro creation knowledge is critical
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Internal / External Stakeholder coordination
- Management Reporting and Escalation handling
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Self-learning & development
Apply for Genpact Management Trainee: Click Here
Join Telegram Channel for Job Updates: Join Now