Wipro Hiring Any Fresh Graduate for Associate Analyst. Wipro is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Wipro Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- The Associate Analyst is responsible for configuring and testing Alight’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills),systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management – 80%.
- Communication: Actively Participates in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync, client team touch base – 10%
- Operations/Other services/Shared services support –5%
- Continuous improvement and other client/organization initiatives – 5%.
How To Apply Wipro Hiring Any Fresh Graduate for Associate Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Wipro Associate Analyst Click Here