Wipro Hiring Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern | Graduate.
Job Role: Intern
Experience: Freshers (entry-level position)
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with entry-level positions for applicants with strong skill sets in programming can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern at Wipro.
Key Job Details:
- The trainee is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro’s proprietary Total Benefits Administration System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates and support the client delivery priority.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Writes intermediate SQL queries and more
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming
- Such as (logical reasoning, analytical skills), testing, and systems configuration related to systems that support human resource functions.
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development, and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management – 80%.
- Communication: Actively Participates in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync, client team touch base – 10%
- Operations/Other services/Shared services support –5%
Wipro is an Indian MNC that provides Outsourcing, IT services, and consulting. It is a good company to start a career as it invests a lot in providing training to its new candidates. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
Link to Apply for Intern at Wipro
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: