Wipro Hiring Non-Technical Graduates for Various Roles | Work From Home. Wipro is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for fresher across India. Below are the Wipro Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role: Multiple
Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Wipro STEP UP People Ambassador Programme 2022:
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education for their degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
- One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- First Academic Year: INR 2.5 lakhs PA
- Second Academic Year: INR 3.5 lakhs PA
- Third Academic Year: INR 5.0 lakhs PA
The agreement period is 36 months from the joining date. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
Wipro Academy for Digital Consulting (WADiC):
Graduation in B. Com (Computer Applications) with 50% or 5.0 CGPA or its equivalent. Location: Chennai.
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- First-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 17,533 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.