Wipro Job Hiring Freshers for Optimal Software Developer | Technical Graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Wipro is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Wipro Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role: Optimal Software Developer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Develop software solutions and gather information needs, study systems flows, data usage and work processes
- Investigate problem areas followed and the software development life-cycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasible design
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carry out a detailed investigation into software requirements
- Engineering Students Graduate Postgraduate
- Coordinate with the team on daily project status and progress and document it
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Capture all the requirements and clarifications from the client for better quality work
- Gather feedbacks on a regular basis to ensure smooth and on-time delivery
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions for development, documentation of flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for Wipro Job Hiring Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.