Wipro Job Opportunity Hiring Graduates for Wilp | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Wipro is conducting an off campus recruitment across India. So here are the Wipro Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role: Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) Scholar Trainee
Location: PAN India
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- 2022/2023 Batch
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Period: (INR Per Month)
- 1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
- 2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year: 23,000
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed software developer job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Wipro Job Opportunity Hiring Graduates for Wilp?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Wipro Wilp: Click Here
Tech Mahindra Job Opening for Technical Support | PAN India Hiring
PWC Hiring Any Graduate for Associate | WFH Jobs