Wipro Off Campus Drive for 2020 for freshers across India.
Job Role: Service Desk
Location: Across India
Education: B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS,BA, BSc
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a Service desk at Wipro.
Key Jobs details:
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop, and answering support queries via phone, email, chat, and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, requests, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
Eligibility and skills
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full-time only in 10th, 12th, and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- 2020 ONLY
- BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/restrict the participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of DWSD 2020.
Wipro is an Indian MNC that provides Outsourcing, IT services, and consulting. It is a good company to start a career as it invests a lot in providing training to its new candidates. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
Link to Apply for Service Desk at Wipro (Updated: 26/03/21)
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: