Wipro Recruitment 2022 hiring freshers for Analyst Programmer role in Chennai location. Following are the Wipro recruitment process and details.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 Details
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role: Analyst Programmer
Education: BE/ B.Tech/BCA+MCA
- Analyst Programmer is responsible for programming and testing the batch system to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements and provide technical support.
- The Analyst Programmer works closely to create a comprehensive system platform that supports all client requirements.
- Following the completion of system implementation and is responsible for ensuring that the batch system operates smoothly and remains current.
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech register: Register Here
Eligibility and Skills
- B.Tech / B.E (IT, CSE, ECE), BCA+ MCA only apply for this position
- Proficient in SQL and SAS programs (or in JCL /DB2).
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors. Able to create Analysis and Test Plan based on requirements.
- Can independently work and lead Client for Batch Delivery.
- Having any past Alight/Aon/Wipro experience will add advantage Able to write SQL Queries and SAS programs.
- Understanding data flows, data processing, and common data stores
- Deep SAS Programming skills with advanced SAS functions
- Deep JCL/Mainframe knowledge
- Reviews Analysis documentation updates made by the team and evaluates the results of configuration and test execution
- Proficient knowledge of at least one Domain Solution.
Wipro Analyst Programmer Salary
- Salary not mentioned
- The expected Salary is Rs 4 LPA
- Chennai will be the work location
Join Our Groups for More Jobs
How to apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job using the below-provided registration link. Fill up the form and all the Interview details will be shared via registered mail address.
Click Here Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022