Wolters Kluwer Hiring Freshers for Associate Software | 0-2 Years.
Company Name: Wolters Kluwer
Job Role: Associate Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 0-2 years of total experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Quality Assurance Analyst at Wolters Kluwer.
Key Job Details:
- Learn performance testing – basics, implementation, tools including testing and monitoring tools, testing types, and technics.
- Identify/validate test objectives and implement a defined test approach
- Help in creating test data
- Execute the tests in multiple environments as per the plan
- Log and track defects, support triage
- Implement test approach with defined workflows and develop scripts using required techniques.
- Test executions and understand issues for troubleshooting
- Preliminary analysis of test results.
- Stakeholder collaboration and communication.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-2 years of total experience
- Proficient in C# and OOPs programming skills
- Good logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and attitude
- Good to have knowledge and experience of performance testing
- Knowledge of Testing techniques and types
- Basic experience of Data Base – particularly SQL server
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is an Information service company that provides services in Health, corporate services, finance, tax, accounting, law, and regulatory software. The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: