World Wide Technology Hiring Any Graduates for Representative | Work From Home Job. World Wide Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: World Wide Technology
Role: Sales Representative
Location: Work From Home
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
World Wide Technology Hiring Any Graduates
- Accurately respond to customer requirements within the stated time frames (requests for quotes, order processing, product information, order tracking details)
- Proactively build and maintain a strong working knowledge of assigned accounts
- Proactively build and maintain a strong working knowledge of strategic OEM products and services
- In-depth knowledge and use of WWT tools, processes and partner facing applications to build and validate technical configuration
- Working knowledge of Direct and Indirect sources of supply and associated quote and order processes
- Proactively leverage product promotions and rebate incentives
- Working knowledge of partner registration process
- Ability to recognize an opportunity to upsell or attach services
- Proactively provide detailed quote and order management reports to key stakeholders
- Assist, mentor, and onboard new sales ops employees Personal Attributes:
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Capability to multi-task and respond to change
- Perform duties with accuracy and with strong degree of urgency
- Ability to prioritize and perform work in a timely manner
- Team Player
- A passion for learning and continued education
How To Apply for World Wide Technology Hiring Any Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.