Yash Technologies Hiring Graduates Freshers for Trainee SAP. Yash Technologies is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Yash Technologies Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Yash Technologies
Job Role: Trainee SAP
Education: Any Graduate
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Yash Technologies Hiring Graduates Freshers
- Perform as an individual contributor with fair degree of accountability with minimum assistance.
- Execute unit testing to ensure the accuracy of his/her developments.
- Realize the development/requirement as per the technical specification provided.
- Adhere to all coding standards and performance measures, as per customer/organizations guidelines.
- Participate in all nominated trainings and proactively work on self-improvement and development.
- Has basic knowledge of Documentation involved in projects like BBP and Solution Design, FS, Test Scripts, and Timesheets.
- Able to build into required project documentation.
- Has basic knowledge of requirement management processes and tools and requirement analysis process, tools and methodologies.
- Has basic knowledge of customer business domain and technology suite and able to use the latest technology and build it into client engagement and handle customer escalations.
- Able to perform unit testing and perform comparison testing for rehosting and report testing status.
- Document defects identified and perform defect fix and execute automation test scripts/manual test cases as per test plan and record findings.
- Identify and report defects/ deviations from expected results.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Yash Technologies Hiring Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.