Zebra Technologies Off Campus Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer. Zebra Technologies is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Zebra Technologies Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Zebra Technologies
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains test plans and automation software for the organization’s products and systems.
- Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency.
- Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation.
- Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Quantitative and problem solving skills
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects
- Works on Completing all phases of Software engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and new approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Zebra Technologies Off Campus?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here