Zscaler Freshers Recruitment Drive
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer QA
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Graduate or Master’s in Computer Science Engineering or a related field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Zscaler.
Key Jobs details:
- As part of the Cloud Quality and Reliability team, you will be responsible for the automation framework development & test automation of various features and solutions of the Zscaler cloud.
- Expand automation coverage and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of testing.
- Understand requirements, test plans and dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly.
- Deliver high-quality robust automation in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the Development, Product Management, and cloud Operations teams from design to release of the product/feature.
- Proactively fix automation failures and maintain existing automation.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduate or Masters in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
- Must be hands-on developing automated test frameworks in JAVA
- Working knowledge of CORE JAVA concepts
- Passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Good understanding of distributed systems, containers, AWS, or Azure infrastructure services is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of automation of REST-APIs, Selenium & TestNG.
- Good understanding of Web Access and HTTP/HTTPS.
- Experience with Linux or any Unix OS.
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Zscaler is a cloud-based information security company that provides services in Computer & Network Security. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Apply for Zscaler Freshers Recruitment Drive.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: