Zscaler Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Position: 6 months Internship + Full-Time Role
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Software Engineer at Zscaler.
Key Jobs details:
- Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems manage petabytes and customer data.
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Proficiency in programming languages – C
- Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures, software design, profiling, and verification skills
- Strong in fundamentals – High-performance Computing, Event-based programming, Multi-threading, Memory optimization, Fault Tolerance, etc
- Sound knowledge of FreeBSD or any Unix systems internals
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in design/code reviews and preferably in writing automatable unit and integration tests
Eligibility and skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal-driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
Zscaler is a cloud-based information security company that provides services in Computer & Network Security. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Zscaler Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: