Zycus Careers Vacancy 2023 Hiring Freshers for SRE Analyst. Zycus Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Zycus
Role: SRE Analyst
Experience: 0-3 Years
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Zycus Careers Vacancy 2023
- Performance tuning, resource trending, capacity planning of overall Infrastructure through automation and visualization tools like grafana, ansible, prometheus.
- Should have proactive approach in seeking knowledge from engineering team and contribute problem solving in middleware technologies.
- Work as a active contributing member of app support and system engineering teams.
- Ready to learn , take any challenge attitude is must
- Ability to write shell scripts to automate linux command driven actions
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
- Should have experimental mindset of multi-tier/ multi-tenant architectures.
- Hands on experience in writing python scripts
- Understanding on AWS Cloud native application design patterns
- Understanding of widely used AWS Native services like (ECS,Fargate,S3,SQS,SNS etc)
- We are looking for candidates having hands-on Application Performance monitoring automation SME with 0-3 years of expertise in administration and scaling of middleware and passion in solving complex production issues in distributed systems, multi-tenant services and large-scale infrastructures
- Job Role: SRE Analyst
- Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune
- Experience Required: Fresher to 3 years
- Good to have : Knowledge of linux,unix,server,database
How To Apply for Zycus Careers Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.