ABB Freshers Off-Campus Recruitment Drive for Management Trainee.
Company Name: ABB
Job Program: Management Trainee
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Recent graduates or (Master’s level) in Information Technology or Information Systems can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers at ABB.
Key job details:
- Discover your interests and different functions/roles through challenging and impactful assignments where you are fully integrated into the team.
- Profit from individually targeted possibilities for training and development, professional mentoring, exposure to executives, and support from the Discovery Program team.
- Actively contribute to diverse social events and team activities and use the chance to establish a broad (global) network within ABB.
- Develop your strengths with the help of regular feedback on your performance and clearly established performance objectives.
- Be part of the local and global ABB Discovery trainee community.
- Assignments can be in any function for example engineering, R&D, service, sales, or project management.
Eligibility and skills:
- BE/ B. Tech degree in Electrical Engineering.
- First experience in the field of drive systems or sustainable energy solutions (e.g. during university projects or practical
- First experience in multidisciplinary project management (from concept to the realization phase).
- Experience in MATLAB is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
ABB is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation company that provides services such as Electrical equipment and products in Power and Automation. The company is headquartered in Switzerland Västeras, Sweden.
Apply for ABB Freshers Off-Campus drive for Management Trainee
Apply before the link expires
Job Location will be Bangalore.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: