Molex Freshers Recruitment Drive for Trainee.
Job Role: Trainee Procurement Analytics
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or MBA can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Procurement Analytics at Molex.
Key Job details:
- Provide analytical support to the Global Direct & Indirect Procurement Teams.
- Working with Category managers and helping them to meet their savings goals
- Create and update Power BI or Tableau based reports and dashboards
- Prepares monthly reporting for KPI package and provides data-driven insights and analytics to Procurement lead team as required.
- Develop, design, and maintain Tableau dashboards and analytics
- Manage and utilize the Tableau platform to extract meaningful insights from it
- Drill-down data and prepare reports with utmost accuracy
- Manage Tableau-driven implementations, architecture, and administration
- Design, build and maintain the data structure and systems feeding into Procurement dashboards, reports, and self-service business intelligence tools.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or related graduate degree (Preferred)
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Previous experience in a global (multi-plant, multi-country) manufacturing environment
- Supply Chain Understanding
- Internal Stakeholder Collaboration
- Excellent communication and listening skills including the ability to understand the needs of internal customers
- Team player/ability to work with multiple locations throughout the world
Freshers Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Molex is a computer electronics company. It provides products and services in Electrical connectors, Optical fiber connectors, Switches, connectors, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, United States.
Apply for Molex Freshers Recruitment Drive for Trainee.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: