ABB Hiring Freshers for Operational Travel – Specialist in Bangalore.
Company Name: ABB
Job Role: Operational Travel – Specialist
Education: Bachelor’s degree or MBA
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Operational Travel – Specialist at ABB.
Key job details and skills:
- Giving the right answer to end-users questions around Travel operation.
- Handling the queries from ABB international travelers using Help Desk pre-defined knowledge database and standard process procedures
- Answering to the end-user question without any delay and as per the Team’s pre-defined KPIs and targets.
- Searching for information, consolidate information, and summarize the knowledge to a distinct answer.
- Involving in mini projects in Operational Travel, regularly connect with Travelers, Vendors, and Category Team Leader.
- Taking end to end ownership and responsibility of the resolution process.
- Ensuring to have a good collaboration within the service line and with all the stakeholders / Suppliers.
Eligibility and preferred skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or an MBA Freshers
- Prior experience/project experience with regards to travel supplier / Agency / Business Travel would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written
- Should have good capacity searching for information, consolidate and make conclusions.
ABB is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation company that provides services such as Electrical equipment and products in Power and Automation. The company is headquartered in Switzerland Västeras, Sweden.
Link to Apply for Operational Travel – Specialist at ABB
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: