Accenture Hiring Freshers for Content Management in Hyderabad | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: New Associate – Content Management
Job Skill: Content Moderation
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduation
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with any graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Content Management at Accenture.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for organizing, categorizing, and publish content and information using specific tools and channels.
- Reviewing photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Client’s terms of services.
- Review content that may cover nudity, hate speech, bullying, self-harm, gore, and harassment.
- Ensure every piece of content in violation of the client’s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Any Graduation
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Content Moderation
- Attention to Detail
- Active Listening
- Individual contributor
- May require you to work in rotational shifts
Accenture is a Multinational Company that offers Business outsourcing, digital consulting, and technical services worldwide. The company has a total working employee of over 459,000. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Link to Apply for Content Moderation at Accenture
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: