ABB Off Campus Hiring 2022 Freshers for Global Early Talent Program. ABB is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the ABB Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: ABB
Job Role: Global Early Talent Program (GETP) – Information Systems
Education: Degree/ Master Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Should have experience in Vendor management ,Contract negotiations, License management.
- Experience in IS service delivery ,Infrastructure operation ,Application operation.
- Risk management would be an added advantage.
- Six to twelve-month assignment back to the home country/home business, where you will deepen your knowledge of the business and of your function, including the operations, strengthening your technical and soft skills.
- The program is made up of three assignments in the Information Systems function in different roles, decided based on business availability and trying to match your own aspirations as much as possible.
- Degree/ Master Degree in Information Technology or Information Systems.
- Work experience in the information systems function can be considered.
- Good Oral and Verbal communication.
- One six-month assignment in your home country as an introduction to the business and another six-month assignment abroad to get an overview of ABB’s operations in a different environment/role and work on an exciting assignment with a different team, expanding your network.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for ABB Off Campus Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.