American Express Off Campus Hiring 2022 Freshers for Service Analyst. American Express is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and Experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the American Express Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: American Express
Job Role: Customer Service Analyst
Experience: 0-3 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Global Payment Services (GPS) is responsible for processing CM remittance for all proprietary American Express markets globally.
- Reporting to the Team Leader, this position is responsible for the day-to-day processing of remittance across various markets/regions.
- All incoming remittances to be accurately processed within SLA
- Reconcile remittance (payment) for Consumer, Corporate and BTA Cards.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service at all times
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- 0-3 Years of work experience
High degree of American Express systems knowledge including, Globestar, GSP/WSP will be preferred.
Should have working knowledge on MS Office tools especially MS Excel
Candidate should have ability to work as part of a team ensuring personal and team goals are achieved
The ability to organize and manage deadlines, adapting your time to changing priorities to meet the needs of the department.
Flexible and adaptable to ever changing environments, embracing change.
Strong Communication Skills – Varying Audiences.
Shift Timings: 24*7 from Monday to Saturday depending on markets serviced.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for American Express Off Campus?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.